Professional Year

Professional Year Programs (PYP) offers international students who have graduated from a university in Australia wishing to apply for a permanent residency. Through this program students can develop industry-specific skill which facilitate them for professional careers in Australia. Currently Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) only allows three PY programs – IT, Engineering and Accounting. The programs have to be provided by a number of accredited bodies which are described below.

student visa agent melbourne
IT Program

IT Professional Year Program is designed and run by Australian Computer Society (ACS) for providing training and industry specific skill to overseas graduates so they can easily enter to Australian workforce.

partner visa migration agent melbourne
Accounting Program

This program is run by CPA Australia, Chartered Accountants of Australia and Institute of Public Accountants. Through this programs overseas graduates get their PR and enter the Australian workforce every year.

migration consultant melbourne
Engineering Program

Professional Year Program in Engineering is designed and run by EEA (Engineering Education Australia). The program helps overseas graduates gaining experience and insights of Australian workforce.

migration melbourne

Why Do you need PY?

What Are the Requirements?

migration services melbourne
parent visa migration agent melbourne

What Are the Components in PYP?

    easiest way to immigrate to canada
    GIEC Global Australia Address
    Level 8, Suite-2 470 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
    +61 0411631215
    +61 0383947111
    Open chat
    Hello, how can we help you?